Clothing and Items Collected by Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK
Whilst we hope to expand this service in the future, initially this service only works in the Merseyside area. If you are unsure if you are in these areas, fill the form in and we will let you know if we can collect.
It is preferable that you have at least 4 bags that need collecting. If you don’t have enough, it may be worthwhile asking friends or family members if they have any unwanted clothes or toys they would also like to donate.
On the collection day, please leave your bags outside so that they are clearly visible to our drivers.
If this is not possible, leave us a note below detailing the exact location of your items.
We will be in your area on Thursdays:
- Liverpool (L/PR postcodes) between 8am and 11am
- Wirral/Chester (CH postcodes) between 11am and 1pm
- Warrington (WA postcodes) between 1pm and 3pm
- Wigan (WN postcodes) between 3pm and 5pm
We kindly ask you to donate:
– Good quality, dry, clean clothing
– Handbags & accessories
– Toys in new & working condition
– Paired, clean undamaged shoes
– Costume Jewellery
Clothes are sold on our e-store.
Fill in the Collection Form
Complete the form below to arrange your goods donation collection