Fundraising - How We Can Help
What’s in the promotional materials bundle?
Our promotional materials bundle will help you stand out both in the lead up to and during your fundraising event. The bundle includes flags & banners, T- Shirts, Collection tins (two sizes), wrist bands, balloons, badges, stickers and electronic logos for posters.
Ready to get started?
You can request a Promotional Bundle when you tell us about your event. Just follow the steps in the box above.
Request a Collection Box
Our Collection Boxes are a great way to encourage people to donate to our cause. Simply position them in shops, pubs and other venues where people keep loose change and send the funds back to us once they’re full.
Organise your own fundraiser
Thank you for considering supporting our valuable work by raising funds. Below are suggestions of ways you can hold fun, local events to raise funds, and at the same time make your own personal contribution to beating blood cancer. You can…
- Hold a cake sale
- Hold a coffee morning (or coffee AND cake – even better!)
- Organise a ‘pub quiz’
- Organise a charity golf day
- Have your head shaved
- Have a craft stall at a local fete
- Hold an ‘auction of promises’
- Use a ‘Swear Box’ at work
- Sell your old items at a car boot sale or online
- Host a charity dinner party for friends
- Organise a charity sports match (football, cricket, rugby, tennis or any sport you are passionate about)
- Run a “Ladies who lunch” event
- Have an office “Dress-Down Friday”
- Open your garden for the day
- Distribute and manage one or more collection boxes in pubs, shops etc.
Ready to get started?
Here are the simple steps you need to take to get your fundraiser up and running:
1Set the date and place and other critical details
2Send us the event details so that we can advertise on our social networks, plus you can request a promotional materials bundle if you need one.
You’ll also need to download the Fundraising Packs.
3Invite your friends and advertise your event
4Run your event and collect funds. Need a collection box?
5Send Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK the money raised via cheque