Events and Challenges
However you do it, your support to Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK will be worth your effort!
There are many ways to get involved and support our fantastic charity. Don’t miss out – get involved in these events happening soon!
Olympic Park 10k
Spartan Beast Scotland
Royal Parks Half Marathon
Manchester Marathon (half & full)
Looking for events in and around your area? Use the map or the links below to find locals events you can join to raise for funds for Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK
Sign up for a Challenge
Trek, bike, climb, raft, ride, sledge, ski… Push yourself and achieve an incredible personal goal, all whilst raising money to beat blood cancer. Browse the Challenges below:
Kilimanjaro Summit Climb
Trek to Machu Picchu
Great Wall Discovery
National Three Peaks Challenge
Lake District 5 Peaks Challenge
Snowdon Triple Challenge
London To Paris Bike Ride
For the time being mass participation events are unable to go ahead, but there’s no reason you alone can’t continue to keep fit, healthy and energised. Take a look at our Virtual Events and turn your safe, solo exercise into a way to raise funds for Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK.
Organise your own fundraiser
Thank you for considering supporting our valuable work by raising funds. Below are suggestions of ways you can hold fun, local events to raise funds, and at the same time make your own personal contribution to beating blood cancer. You can…
- Hold a cake sale
- Hold a coffee morning (or coffee AND cake – even better!)
- Organise a ‘pub quiz’
- Organise a charity golf day
- Have your head shaved
- Have a craft stall at a local fete
- Hold an ‘auction of promises’
- Use a ‘Swear Box’ at work
- Sell your old items at a car boot sale or online
- Host a charity dinner party for friends
- Organise a charity sports match (football, cricket, rugby, tennis or any sport you are passionate about)
- Run a “Ladies who lunch” event
- Have an office “Dress-Down Friday”
- Open your garden for the day
- Distribute and manage one or more collection boxes in pubs, shops etc.
Ready to get started?
Here are the simple steps you need to take to get your fundraiser up and running:
1Set the date and place and other critical details
3Invite your friends and advertise your event
4Run your event and collect funds. Need a collection box?
5Send Leukaemia & Myeloma Research UK the money raised via cheque