We’re pleased to announce that LMR UK has been successfully selected to be part of the ‘Tesco Bags of Help’ scheme, which could raise up to £4,000 for the charity.
Tesco’s local community grant scheme uses the money raised by the sale of carrier bags to fund thousands of local projects in communities across the UK. To participate, all you have to do is drop a token into the box after your shop.
If you’re out shopping in Liverpool, you will find us in the following stores until 31st October:
- Tesco Express, Fazakerley, 650 Longmoor Lane, L10 9LF
- Deysbrook Barracks Superstore, Deysbrook Lane, L12 4YL
- Tesco Express, Mill Lane, L12 7JB
- Liverpool Old Swan Superstore, St. Oswalds Street, L13 2BY
- Tesco Express, Princess Drive, L14 8XQ
- Tesco Metro, 124 County Road, L4 3QW
- Tesco Express, Fazakerley, Longmoor Lane, L9 0EF
We have been selected alongside two other charities in the region. The project that receives the most votes in its area will receive a grant of up to £4,000, second place receiving up to £2,000 and third place up to £1,000. Customers are given a token when shopping that they can use to make their choice using the voting units in most stores.
Help us to fight blood cancer.